Keeping Yourself Safe
- You must ensure that children are supervised by a responsible adult whilst washing their hands.
- Do not suck fingers or put hands, pens etc. in mouths.
- Never give dummies that have fallen on the floor.
- Do not kiss the animals.
- Do not consume food or drink in any animal contact areas including the tractor ride. Please use the designated eating areas.
- Never eat food that has fallen to the ground.
- Always wash your hands after touching your footwear. Where practical and possible, clean or change their footwear before leaving.
- Expectant mothers should refrain from handling goats, sheep and lambs or touching the fencing around them, particularly during the lambing season.
- When feeding the animals please ensure that you and your children feed with their hands flat. Animals cannot tell the difference between fingers and food.
- Please drop the pigs feed over the fence as they have very sharp teeth.
- Always approach and handle animals quietly and gently and do not frighten or torment them.
- Do not climb on walls, fences, gates or animal pens or enter any animal enclosure unless invited to do so by a member of staff.
- Do not enter prohibited areas.
General Play Barn Safety
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times – your children are your responsibility at all times.
- Please take turns on the equipment during busy times so everyone is able to have fun.
- No food, drink or chewing gum to be consumed whilst on the play equipment.
- Shoes must be removed before going on the slide, bouncy castle or soft play – for hygiene reasons please wear socks.
- Buckles, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects etc must be removed before playing.
- Always wash your hands after touching your shoes.
- No go-karts to be ridden in the play barn.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- Always walk up the green carpet and never the white.
- Always check that no one is standing in your way before you slide.
- Always sit down in the rings, never stand or lay down.
- Always keep your feet and hands inside the rings.
Bouncy Castle Rules
- No climbing on the castle walls.
Share Your Adventures
Tag your photos and video with #hallfarmpark
Monday, Thursday and Friday
10am – 4pm
Saturday and Sunday
10am – 4pm
We are open everyday 10am – 4pm during the Lincolnshire school holidays
Keep up-to-date with all our latest MOOs
We will be open everyday during the Lincolnshire February half term holidays for lots of fun on the farm…