Keeping Yourself Safe
- You must ensure that children are supervised by a responsible adult whilst washing their hands.
- Do not suck fingers or put hands, pens etc. in mouths.
- Never give dummies that have fallen on the floor.
- Do not kiss the animals.
- Do not consume food or drink in any animal contact areas including the tractor ride. Please use the designated eating areas.
- Never eat food that has fallen to the ground.
- Always wash your hands after touching your footwear. Where practical and possible, clean or change their footwear before leaving.
- Expectant mothers should refrain from handling goats, sheep and lambs or touching the fencing around them, particularly during the lambing season.
- When feeding the animals please ensure that you and your children feed with their hands flat. Animals cannot tell the difference between fingers and food.
- Please drop the pigs feed over the fence as they have very sharp teeth.
- Always approach and handle animals quietly and gently and do not frighten or torment them.
- Do not climb on walls, fences, gates or animal pens or enter any animal enclosure unless invited to do so by a member of staff.
- Do not enter prohibited areas.
General Play Barn Safety
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times – your children are your responsibility at all times.
- Please take turns on the equipment during busy times so everyone is able to have fun.
- No food, drink or chewing gum to be consumed whilst on the play equipment.
- Shoes must be removed before going on the slide, bouncy castle or soft play – for hygiene reasons please wear socks.
- Buckles, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects etc must be removed before playing.
- Always wash your hands after touching your shoes.
- No go-karts to be ridden in the play barn.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- Always walk up the green carpet and never the white.
- Always check that no one is standing in your way before you slide.
- Always sit down in the rings, never stand or lay down.
- Always keep your feet and hands inside the rings.
Bouncy Castle Rules
- No climbing on the castle walls.
Share Your Adventures
Tag your photos and video with #hallfarmpark
Monday, Thursday and Friday
10am – 4pm
Saturday and Sunday
10am – 4pm
Lincolnshire school holidays
Every day 10am – 4pm
Find out more
Keep up-to-date with all our latest MOOs
Halloween Half Term Fun!
Here on the farm we are going pumpkin mad again during the October half term holiday.
Join us 23rd to 31st October!
Find out more